Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back on Canadian soil!

Hello everyone, 
This is a long over due update, but realized that I left whoever is reading this on a lurch because I never said that I am finally home!! Sorry about that! So yes, I am home and happy to be back on Canadian soil! We flew back to Akron, PA on Wednesday July 21st and the SALT re-entry started July 24th. It was a wonderful time for reflection and sharing. What a cool experience! I flew home (Winnipeg, MB) on July 27th and am now in Calgary, Alberta reconnecting with extended family and siblings! I am very happy to be home and able to reconnect with friends and family! I also just wanted to thanks for all the support and emails that I have received this past year! I am so grateful and supported! So thank all of you! I am flying back to Ontario on September 2nd to move into my new home and get ready to classes starting September 13th! Looking forward to graduating this year and hopefully getting into the Bachelor of Social Work program for the following year! Very excited for all of this! Thanks again everyone! 
Much love! 
Adrienne 

No comments:

Post a Comment